Facebook Start its Food Ordering Feature in US Going Live Now
- While watching a video or sharing a post or writing a comment you may get hungry which makes you shut your Facebook and grab some food but Facebook doesn’t want you to that and now with the latest feature of Facebook you can order directly from it and it started in the US for all the Android, IOS & Desktop users.
- All you need to do is go to the search bar and type “order food” that shows you some results of the nearby restaurant and search for your favorite food order it & pick up the delivery at your doorstep.
- Facebook is partnering with few restaurants directly for this food ordering service, that includes Papa John’s, Wingstop, Panera, Jack in the Box, TGI Friday’s, Denny’s, El Pollo Loco, Chipotle, Five Guys and Jimmy John’s.
- It also made agreements with a number of third-party food ordering services, such as Delivery.com, DoorDash, ChowNow, Zuppler, EatStreet, Slice, and Olo.
- If you are an existing user of any one of these services, you can still use your existing login info when ordering through the Facebook app.
- You can also filter for food and see which one have the best price when it is offered with both pick up and delivery.
- Facebook launched this feature only in the US as of now and there is no official confirmation of taking it to other countries, and Facebook doesn’t charge any fees for the transactions made from this app because it started this only due to not losing its users to visit another website for food ordering.