Samsung Galaxy A5 and A7 Leak Shows Bezel Less Display and Dual Front Facing Camera
- OnLeaks & MySmartPrice both tied up and released renders of Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy A5 and A7 (2018) along with its 360 degrees view.
- The leaks show that phone has a bezel-less display along with the dual front-facing cameras.
- Galaxy A5 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD+ display, while the one on the Galaxy A7 comes with 6-inches and has the same resolution as that of Galaxy A5.
- Both Galaxy A5 and A7 smartphones have the Exynos 7885 chipset along with 4 GB of RAM but in some markets both the phones come with Snapdragon 660.
- They also come with 32 GB of storage, and both the phones are resistant to water and dust as well.
- Samsung’s Bixby digital assistant is expected to be on board, although we don’t see a dedicated button on either device.
- Both phones will have a glass back and come with Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box but can be updated to Oreo.
- There’s no confirmation about the official release of phones, but we can possibly see them at the beginning of 2018.