Honor V10 Renders Reveals Bezel-less Display with Dual Rear Cameras
- Honor is going to release its latest smartphone Honor V10 in China tomorrow.The image is the renders of the phone thanks to the Chinese communications commission website TENAA.
- The phone features a bezel-less display, with a fingerprint scanner in the bottom.
- The TENNA claims that V10 comes with a 6 inch LCD display with 2160 x 1080 resolution, kirin 970 processor and 6 GB of RAM with 64 Gb or 128 GB Internal storage.
- It also features 20MP + 16Mp camera sensors on the rear and 13MP camera on the front with a 3650 mAh battery and also sports MicroSD slot.
- It comes with Android 8.0 oreo out of the box and will include a headphone jack.
- The V10 will be unveiled in Beijing before it is expected to be announced in global markets in December; it’s arriving in black, blue, red, and gold, but we don’t yet have any details on its precise price or release date for you.