Huawei Says It Can Work On Facial Recognition Technology Better Than Apple
- One of the unique features of iPhone X is the TrueDepth camera, which enables the device’s Face ID recognition technology. Huawei says that it will try its best with its own depth-sensing camera system.
- Honor V10 which is unveiled, its camera captures 300,000 points which are 10 times more than what iPhone X captures and uses infrared and a projector to create a 3D map of your face.
- Huawei’s camera system also turns your expressions into animated emojis. Based on Huawei’s on-stage demonstration looks like Animoji includes panda and anime-looking animals, not sure about other Animoji varieties.
- Here a question arises with the security issues and is there fingerprint scanner to replace the Face ID recognition technology to unlock the phone.
- Huawei did not mention specifically which of its phones will enjoy this technology.